46. Romans 6v11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
2 Corinthians 5v15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
47. Titus 2v14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
Galatians 6v9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
48. Titus 3v2 To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.
49. Colossians 3v16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
50. Colossians 3v8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
Colossians 4v6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.