36. Philippians 4v5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
1 Peter 1v13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
1 Peter 5v8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.
37. Ephesians 4v25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.
38. Colossians 3v23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
39. 1 Corinthians 16v13 Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.
Philippians 4v4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
1 Thessalonians 5v6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
40. Colossians 3v12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
Romans 12v12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer.