31. Matthew 23v10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.
32. Philippians 2v4 Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.
Galatians 6v2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
33. Matthew 5v16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Philippians 2v16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.
Galatians 6v10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.
34. Philippians 2v15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
35. 2 Timothy 2v24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
Titus 2v2 That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience.
Ephesians 4v32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.