26. Ephesians 3v17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
27. Luke 14v26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
28. Luke 12v8 Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:
29. Matthew 24v44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
30. Matthew 22v39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.