21. Matthew 22v37 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
22. Luke 18v1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
Matthew 5v7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
23. Ephesians 5v20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Proverbs 3v6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
24. Matthew 7v12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
25. 1 Peter 2v21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: