11. Matthew 5v44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
12. James 5v9 Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.
Matthew 7v1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
13. Ephesians 4v31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
1 Peter 2v1 Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,
14. James 5v16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
15. Romans 12v12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;
1 John 2v15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.