6. 1 Timothy 6v8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.
Romans 12v13 Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.
Hebrews 13v16 But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
James 1v27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.
7. Matthew 6v1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
8. Romans 12v17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
9. Matthew 5v44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Romans 12v1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
10. 1 Peter 3v9 Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.